« All Events
January 23, 2024 - May 17, 2024 / $4,500.00 – $9,000.00
APF Certified Coaching Professional
January 23, 2024 to May 17, 2024
About the program
Agile PeopleOps Framework is committed to changing how organizations function to “Building better ways of developing an engaging and enriched people experience.” A coaching culture is critical in engaging & enriching people for continuous growth. APF is proud to bring the Coaching Professional Training Certification Program to support an organization’s journey.
The program covers concepts around ICF Competencies, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, positive psychology, and many tools and techniques to enable you for transformational coaching. This program helps you become a professional coach allowing you to choose an option to select your niches such as PeopleOps, Executive, Leadership, Business, or a Life Coach.
82-hour intensive program that helps attendees create a constructive coaching culture within organizations by having transformational coaching conversations with organizational members (including leaders).
- What is coaching
- Coaching Mindset & Approach
- Coaching Relationship
- Coaching Model
- ICF Core Competencies & the implications
- Contracting/Listening/Giving feedback
- Appreciative enquiry
- Emotional intelligence
- The Being and Doing
- Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity
- Reading material and videos for self-learning
- Assessments for self-awareness
- 20 hours of coaching practice with cohort and clients
- In cohorts, attendees will form pairs or triads
- Practice sessions accompanied by coaching feedback
- 10 hours of mentoring
- Attendees can revisit the recorded sessions and learn further
- Attendees are required to submit their coaching sessions so that our coaches review and share their feedback
Who should attend?
- Consultants/Business Owners
- Agile Coaches
- Psychology/PeopleOps Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to become a professional coach